This edition of Liberty Law Talk discusses with Josh Blackman his latest book, Unraveled: Obamacare, Religious Liberty, and Executive Power. Professor Blackman has been engaged with Obamacare since its creation and discusses the ways the law has impacted our thinking about healthcare, the regulatory state, and religious liberty.
Recent Popular Posts
- A Guaranteed Income Would Undermine the Social Virtues of Work
- The Gold Standard and Civil Society
- The Propriety of Presidential Impeachments, Past and Present
- What Did the 14th Amendment Congress Think about "Birthright Citizenship"?
- Is Relativism the Best Constitutional Defense of Free Speech? A Conversation with Hadley Arkes