Eric Voegelin sought to reawaken Western consciousness to the experiences of social, political, and religious order that are the very substance of civilization. Charles Embry, editor of a new Voegelin anthology, joins Liberty Law Talk to discuss his incredible scholarly quest.
Recent Popular Posts
- Measurement versus Judgment: On Jerry Muller's Tyranny of Metrics
- Is Relativism the Best Constitutional Defense of Free Speech? A Conversation with Hadley Arkes
- China’s Cultural Revolution and the Social Justice Left
- How Journalists Portray the Court as a Partisan Institution
- Literacy Is a Good, Not a Right